Criteria For Recognition
RITERIA FOR APPROVING REQUEST FOR PERMANENT USEFUL INFRASTRUCTURE TO BE INSTALLED ON SOUTHPORT GOLF CLUB COURSE AS RECOGNITION FOR DECEASED MEMBERS.
- Extraordinary contribution either Financial or Personal.
- Displayed credibility, Integrity and respect of fellow Club members.
- Outstanding inspirational volunteer who has, over a long period of time, become a role model and encouraged the development of golf at the Club particularly with our juniors.
- Displayed exceptional leadership as a Board member or Committee member and continued to maintain a mentoring and leadership role over a period of time.
- Through initiative and skills as a volunteer and a committed club member, managed fund raising and campaigns to bring revenue to the Club and support the Community in times of need.
- Outstanding support to our Club in promoting the Club with the general Community resulting in increased membership. Is seen as an effective ambassador for the Club.
- Through innovation and creativity, has developed programs to deal with the ever-changing environment within the Golfing Community. Recognised as adding value. Ongoing involvement over a long period of time.
- Outstanding volunteer work in a number of areas which may not involve golf, but, provide advice and hands-on support over a long period of time.
- No monetary or personal gains received for volunteer work.
In considering any request, a majority of the above criteria should be applicable.
The question of who should pay for any such infrastructure will be decided on a case by case basis.