Win a Property Sale with
free agency commission up to $33,000 courtesy of
Sotheby’s International Realty
How to Win
All you need to do is enter the competition conducted on the day of the Southport Pro-Am Monday 11 July 2022.
Where to enter
Southport Golf Club Monday July 11 between 8am and 3pm.
Who can enter?
All competitions on the day are open to all members of Southport Golf Club and their guests regardless of whether playing in the Pro-Am or not.
How to enter
Register your entry at the 1st tee on the day of the Southport Pro-Am Monday 11 July 2022 (See T&C’s here)
Who determines the winner?
The winner of the Sotheby’s prize will be determined by a draw from registered entries and announced at the Pro-Am presentation dinner.
Thanks to Sotheby’s International realty for their support. Together we can make a difference.
More to see and do on the day
While you’re at it:
- grab a coffee from the BetGold Daisy Days Coffee Van serving Merlo Coffee (8am-12noon for members and visitors)
- taste-test a Balter Beer on the 7th tee (after 10am please)
- have an ice-cream (or two) at the ice cream truck between the 9th green and 10th tee
- enter the NTP Competition and win a Balter Brewery Tour for you and three friends (find out more here) thanks to Balter and Golf 24
- visit the 4th tee and enter the Marriott Hotel competition and win a luxurious stay for two at the Marriott Gold Coast valued at $2,412 (find out more here)
- enter the Chipping Competition and win a corporate suite for you and nine guests at Aquis Park (find out more here)
- spend a bit of time following the Professional and Amateur golfers entered in the Southport Pro-Am. There is a $15,000 prize pool on the day (for the Professional golfers) and a $1,000 prize for a Hole-in-One on the 12th courtesy of Pickerings Luxury Garage (for the amateur golfers). Watch the action next to the camera tower at the back of the 12th green